I’ve been tagged by Audra over at Krellfish to participate in this little diddy of a post to help us know each other better in our community of blogs.
So here are the rules of the Six Random Things Tag:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
AMY’s 6 RANDOM THINGS
- I worked as a librarian in college. What? Dont I seem the librarian type? A quiet, studious intellect. But seriously I’m shy. My previous corporate experience taught me to fake it til you make it.
- Every year I do a back flip just to prove to myself that I can. I was a cheerleader & gymnast for 11 years.
- I grew up with 3 Southern Baptist preachers in my family. My grandfather and my dad’s two brothers. It was ingrained from an early age.
- I’m an insomiac. Longest stretch w/o sleep is 54 hours. Just happened this past June and it wasnt pretty. The last 12 hours usually involve a lot of tears. But then I sleep.
- I’m freakishly skilled at remembering numbers/data. At GM I had over 2000+ 8-digit car part #s memorized. Sad to say, I actually dreamed about them at night.
- I have an MBA in Global Management and a Bachelor’s in Finance. And have considered going back to college again for graphic design. One can never have too many degrees.